Best Raw Dog Food Delivery of 2023
Join the countless satisfied shoppers who trust ConsumerRating.org’s expert reviews. Our side-by-side comparisons of top-rated raw dog food delivery plans and research-backed recommendations will help you keep your furry friend happy and healthy.
Last Updated November 2023
- Human-grade meat & vegetable meals
- Made fresh in USDA-approved kitchens
- Pause or cancel your subscription anytime
- 2-week trial pack with multiple recipes
- Four recipe options to find the best flavors for your dog
Biggest Sale Ever!
Get 60% Off Your First Box
- Humanely-raised meats, sustainably-caught fish & organic, GMO-free vegetables
- Available in wet, dry, freeze-dried raw & fresh options
- Available for subscription with a discount, or one-time orders online
- Ships free for orders over $50
- 15-Day Money Back Guarantee
20% off your first auto-ship order with code: BXA20
- 100% raw meals delivered to your door
- Custom meal plan tailored to your dogs needs
- 6 variety of meats including beef, lamb, duck & more
- Sourced from USDA human-grade meats
- Cold-pressure processed eliminating any harmful pathogens
$30 Off First 4 Boxes ($120 in Savings)
- Customizable dog food for every stage of a dog's life
- PhD veterinary nutritionist created recipes
- No preservatives, fillers, synthetics or by-products
- 100% USDA-certified lean protein
- Human-grade and AAFCO-compliant ‘Balanced & Complete'
15% off your first order!
- Raw food meals made of vegetables & humanely-raised meat
- In-house consultants to help tailor a meal plan for your pet
- Formulas for pets with medical issues like cancer, kidney problems & more
- 10-lb trial of food
- Pause, change or cancel your subscription anytime
- Pre-cooked human-grade meat & vegetable meals
- Meat sourced from human-grade farms in the US and Australia
- Personalized for weight, activity level, age & breed
- Products donated to shelters & rescue organizations
- Algorithm helps you choose from four veterinarian-developed meals
- Ships for free anywhere in the contiguous 48 states
Black Friday Sale!
70% Off Your First Box
- Highest standard, human-grade ingredients
- Vet approved recipes (AAFCO nutritionally certified)
- Recipes for picky eaters, sensitive stomachs, & dogs with allergies
- Offers a shelf stable, fresh recipe that is 40% cheaper than fresh frozen
- Convenient, free shipping
Black Friday Offer
50% off first order + 2 FREE Chicken Bites w/ code SPOT2023
Dog Food Companies FAQs
Most veterinarians agree: The best dog food includes meat for protein, vitamin-rich vegetables and fruit, and omega fatty acids for a shiny coat. It’s also likely to have very few fillers like wheat, corn and soy. Some of our top picks include The Farmer’s Dog, Ollie and Nom Nom.
Dog food can cost anywhere from $30 to $300 per month, depending upon the size of your dog (the bigger the pup, the more food they’ll need), what life stage the dog is, and whether they have any dietary restrictions or health conditions. If you choose a dog food subscription service that sends premium hand cooked meals, you are likely to pay more than if you buy dry dog food at a pet store.
Make sure to ease your dog into her new diet by mixing some of the new food with the old food, gradually increasing the ratio of new dog food to old dog food over the course of a few days—without increasing the amount of food. This will protect your pet from any gastrointestinal issues that can come with an abrupt switch.