The Best Mattress Topper: A Complete Guide to Your Best Night’s Sleep
If you’re having a Goldilocks moment with your bed lately—too soft or too firm—a mattress topper can help bridge the gap and create a sleep sanctuary that’s “just right.” With so many brands and options to choose from, you’ll need to consider some important features to find the right one for you.
But don’t worry—we’ve done the research, and we’re here to show you the best mattress toppers by material, sleep style, firmness level and size. For those with back or hip pain, we’ll even tackle the best mattress toppers by pain type. So let’s jump right in!
Best Mattress Topper
We’ll take a look at some of the best Mattress Toppers out there, and discuss why each one’s benefits based on your age, size, sleep preference, and even certain conditions. So if you’re wondering what is the best mattress topper for you, we’ve got you covered.
Best Overall Mattress Topper
- Three options to choose from—cooling graphite memory foam, buoyant latex and pressure-relieving high-density foam
- Two thicknesses—three-inch or one-and-a-half inch
- Premium, high-quality materials and construction
- Breathable organic cotton cover and CertiPUR-US foams
- Secure elastic anchor bands keep the topper in place
- 180-night trial and one-year limited warranty
Save up to $525