The Best Air Purifiers For Pets of 2022
Join the countless satisfied shoppers who trust ConsumerRating.org’s expert reviews. Our side-by-side comparisons of the best air purifiers for pets and research-backed recommendations save you both time and money.
Last Updated December 2022
- Removes 99.99% of tested bacteria and viruses from the air
- UltraHEPA® filter, that’s 100x more effective than ordinary HEPA
- 3-stage filtration with 4 fan speeds
- Filter particles like allergens, dust, smoke, odors, VOCs and more
- Color changing air quality sensor, filter replacement light
- Covers up to 1,274 sq. ft. every 30 minutes
Special Offer: $280 Off
- Captures & destroys pollutants of any size—viruses, VOCs, bacteria, allergens & mold
- Sleek, portable design
- Touch-screen display & whisper quiet fan
- Covers rooms up to 600 sq. ft.
- Wi-Fi enabled to remotely control with an app
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, 100% refundable, plus 2-year limited warranty
Save up to $200!
- Equipped with wheels for easy portability
- Fast & Free shipping with 100% money back guarantee
- 2-stage filtration with a medical grade H11 HEPA filter and 4 fan speeds
- Filter out pathogens, VOCs, and other contaminants
- Changes air 3-5 times/hour in rooms up to 1000 sq ft
- 5 Year Warranty
- Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier
- Removes over 99% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns
- High grade H11 and H13 HEPA filters to specifically capture pet particles
- Absorbs smoke, odors, and VOC’S like formaldehyde and benzene
- Covers up to 700 sq. ft.
- 2-Year Warranty & 60-Day Guarantee
View Price on Amazon
- Dyson Pure Cool Link TP02 Wi-Fi Enabled Air Purifier
- Removes 99.97 percent of allergens and pollutants
- Proven to capture particles as small as allergens & bacteria
- Smart phone controlled plus real-time air quality reports
- 10 airspeed settings and automatic shut off if machine is tipped over
- Includes night time mode, sleep timer, no fast-spinning blades (for safety)
View Price on Amazon
Air Purifier FAQs
Air purifiers filter out bacteria, viruses, pollutants and allergens from the air, trapping them in a filter—or, in some cases, destroying them—then recirculating cleaner air.
Yes, air purifiers work by reducing airborne pollutants in your home. Some are more efficient at removing particulate matter while others are designed to remove gases and odors.
Air purifiers are particularly beneficial for those suffering from asthma and respiratory conditions. It’s best to consult with your doctor if you’re unsure if a purifier could be helpful for you.
Air purifiers are available in retail stores as well as online. Brands like AirDoctor, NuWave and Molekule offer an easy online purchasing experience and generous Money Back Guarantees in the event that you aren’t satisfied with your purchase.
The best air purifier removes both particles and gasses from the air. Some of our top picks include AirDoctor, NuWave and Molekule.